One Call Services Your Plumbing!
Top-Rated Plumbers in Long Island, NY
The Trusted Local Plumbers in Nassau County For Over 65 Years
Does your home’s plumbing system have an annoying drip or are you struggling with a major flood? Is your toilet broken or are the drains clogged? Do you need to replace a kitchen faucet or an entire bathroom full of fixtures? Call Universe Home Services. If water runs through it, we can fix or install it. We’re proud of our more than 65-year track record in home services providing professionalism, quality, and unmatched value.
Our Long Island plumbers are friendly, reliable, and experts at what they do. They know how to get the repair or installation done the right way every time. No plumbing job is too big or too small for us to take care of. Our Long Island plumbers have years of combined experience and know exactly how to get the job done right the first time around.
Contact us to learn more about our Long Island plumbing services, and how we can make your home a better and more comfortable place for you and your family.
The plumbers at Universe Home Services can expertly repair, install, or replace any plumbing system, including:
- Water heaters
- Clogged drains & sewer lines
- Water filtration systems
- Bathtubs and showers
- Kitchen and bath fixtures
- Leaky pipes
- Sump pumps
Leaks, faucets, broken or burst pipes, gas water heaters, toilets, drains, kitchen or bath renovations, water filtration systems — from the smallest to the most complex plumbing problems, one call to our Long Island plumber team will fix it all. Our plumbing service vehicles are ready to respond when trouble strikes. We’re licensed and insured and ready to get your home’s plumbing system back to normal.
4 Signs You Need To Call Our Plumbers
- Dripping faucets: If you’re constantly hearing a drip from one of your faucets, you should call a Long Island plumber. Leaks in your home or dripping faucets can increase your water bill over time.
- Gurgling appliances: If you’re hearing a bubbling/gurgling sound from one appliance when you’re using another, it means your drains are backed up and the air is having to find another way out. This means pressure is building and you should have your plumbing system checked before a pipe bursts.
- Low water pressure: If you’re able to screw off the faucet’s aerator and unclog the fixture yourself, go ahead and do that. Otherwise, it’s better to call our Long Island plumbers, as you can damage your appliance by attempting to clear the fixture through the exposed end.
- Toilet won’t stop running: You may just need to re-hook your chain or move a long chain out of the way of your flapper’s seal. If your chain isn’t the problem, it’s best to call a plumber because there are many reasons this could be happening.
Our Licensed & Trained Plumbers Go Above & Beyond
Based in Seaford, Universe Home Services is the name homeowners in Nassau and Suffolk counties trust for expert and timely plumbing repairs. We know plumbing problems don’t usually happen at the most convenient time, which is why we offer expert and responsive plumbing services to get your home’s plumbing system back to normal.
Our professional and friendly plumbing technicians are trained to find the problem and fix it fast with minimal downtime and discomfort for you and your family.
At Universe Home Services, we go out of our way to make sure your plumbing issues are fixed fast the first time. Our experts will check the problem, explain it to you, present you with what we believe are your best options, and then proceed with the work you’ve approved. That way, you know exactly what to expect — and the exact repair charge — before we start the job. No surprises.
Check Out Our Plumbing Tips & Guides
- Should You Rinse Dishes Before Putting Them in the Dishwasher?
- How To Prevent Pipes From Freezing & Bursting