One Call Services Your Plumbing!
Long Island Plumber
Our Trusted Long Island Plumbers
Have an annoying drip or experiencing a major flood? Toilet broken or drains clogged? Need to replace a kitchen faucet or an entire bathroom full of fixtures? Call Universe Home Services. If water runs through it, we fix or install it. We’re proud of our more than 60-year track record in home services providing professionalism, quality, and unmatched value. Our Long Island plumbing service technicians are friendly, reliable and experts at what they do. They know how to get the repair or installation done the right way every time. No plumbing job is either too big or too small for us to take care of. Our Long Island plumbers have years of combined experience and know exactly what needs to be done to get the job done right the first time around. Contact us to learn more about our Long Island plumbing services, and about what we can do to make your home a better and more comfortable place for you and your family.
Universe Home Services expertly repairs, installs, or replaces all of the following:
- Water heaters
- Sewers and drains
- Water filtration systems
- Bathtubs and showers
- Kitchen and bath fixtures
- Leaky pipes
- Sump pumps
Leaks, faucets, broken or burst pipes, gas hot water heaters, toilets, drains, kitchen or bath renovations, water filtration systems—from the smallest to most complicated of plumbing problems, one call to our Long Island plumber team will fix it all! Our fleet of plumbing service vehicles are ready to respond when trouble strikes. We’re licensed and insured and ready to get your homes plumbing system back to normal.
4 Signs You Need Plumbing Service
- Dripping Faucets – If you’re constantly hearing a drip from one of your faucets, you should call in a Long Island plumber. If you’re on a water meter this can be very expensive and even if you aren’t it’s still quite obnoxious.
- Gurgling appliances – If you’re hearing a bubbling/gurgling sound from one appliance when you’re using another, it means that your drains are backed up and air is having to find another way out. This means that pressure is building and you should have your plumbing system checked out before a burst.
- Low water pressure – If you’re able to screw off the faucet’s aerator and unclog the fixture yourself, go ahead and do that. Otherwise, it’s better to call in one of our Long Island plumbing professionals as you can damage your appliance by attempting to clear the fixture through the exposed end.
- Toilet won’t stop running – It’s possible you just need to re-hook your chain or move a long chain out of the way of your flapper’s seal. If your chain isn’t the problem, it’s best to call in a member of our Long Island plumber squad because there are a myriad of reasons this could be happening.
Our Long Island Plumbers Go Above & Beyond
Based in Seaford, Universe Home Services is the name homeowners in Nassau and Suffolk counties have come to trust for expert and timely plumbing repairs. We understand that plumbing problems don’t always happen at the most convenient time, which is why we offer expert and responsive plumbing service to get your home’s plumbing system back to normal. Our professional and friendly plumbing technicians are trained to find the problem and fix it fast with minimal downtime and discomfort for you and your family.
At Universe Home Services, we go out of our way to make sure your plumbing issues are fixed fast the first time! Our expert plumbing technicians will check the problem, explain it to you, present you with what we believe are your best options, and then proceed with the work you’ve approved. That way, you know exactly what to expect—along with the exact repair charge—before we start the job. No surprises!
- Should You Rinse Dishes Before Putting Them In The Dishwasher?
- How To Prevent Pipes From Freezing & Bursting