One Call Services Your AC!
AC Maintenance On Long Island
LET UNIVERSE HOME SERVICES CARE FOR YOUR SYSTEM!
Your air conditioner is exactly like your car in that if you want them to last, you need to take care of them. In the case of your car, this means bringing it to an experienced mechanic who can give it a thorough inspection, change the oil and other important fluids, and repair any of the issues that may have accumulated over the miles. In the case of your air conditioner, this means having it inspected by a Long Island air conditioning expert who can identify potential problems emerging, clean important components, and prepare your system for the months of use that lie ahead.
At Universe Home Services, we understand the importance of a proper AC maintenance service, and we’re proud to provide them to Long Island residents so they can continue to rely on their air conditioning equipment and avoid potentially costly major breakdowns. Since opening our doors back in 1954, tens of thousands of customers have trusted us to maintain their air conditioner, including cleaning, lubricating, and tightening the appropriate parts as well as uncovering any emerging problems to prevent them from becoming a serious issue. We not only want you to make the most out of your system over its useful lifespan, but we want to help your home become as energy-efficient and cost-effective as possible. We’ve become renowned for not only our quality, but for our friendly team members who treat your home with the respect and care you deserve. We work on all types of air conditioners, including central AC and ductless systems.
THE IMPORTANCE OF PROFESSIONAL AIR CONDITIONER MAINTENANCE
Air conditioner maintenance is such an important part of owning a system, and yet it’s something that so many homeowners unfortunately neglect. The cost of having your air conditioner maintained is extremely reasonable, and yet the benefits are numerous, so it’s in your best interests to have this service done at least once per year.
The benefits of having your air conditioner maintained include:
- Energy efficiency: A well-maintained system uses less energy to keep your home comfortable, which saves energy.
- Longer lifespan: When you maintain your system, it doesn’t have to run as long or as often to keep your home at your desired environment temperature, which prolongs the life of your system.
- Reduced breakdown risk: When you maintain your system, your technician will run a full inspection, lubricate bearings, tighten connections, clean coils, and make sure everything is in good condition, all of which dramatically reduce the chances of your system suffering a breakdown.
- Warranty preservation: Most modern air conditioners that have a manufacturer warranty on them require that you have your system maintained once a year in order for the warranty to remain valid and continue to protect you in the event of defects or breakdowns.
- Save money: Between lower energy bills, fewer serious repairs, and a longer lifespan of your investment in your HVAC system, the financial savings will be enormous.
WHEN SHOULD I SCHEDULE AC MAINTENANCE?
Air conditioning maintenance is a crucial step for preparing for sweltering New York summers. When heat and humidity send you scrambling indoors for relief, you need an air conditioning system that’s in good condition, well maintained, and trustworthy. For this reason, we strongly recommend that all homeowners have their air conditioner serviced and maintained before turning on their air conditioner for the first time each year. That means it’s generally best to have your system maintained in late winter to early spring. Sudden heat waves may force you to fire up your system during the spring season, and that means you’ll want to make sure you’re prepared!