One Call Services It All!
Amityville Plumbing, Heating & Cooling Services
Your Go-To Home Comfort & Safety Experts
Since 1954, Universe Home Services has been the most recognized and trusted home service company in the area. We take great pride in taking care of the members of our community by helping their homes run smoothly.
We are proud to offer the following plumbing, appliance, heating, and cooling services in Amityville:
- Emergency plumbing repairs
- Drains and sewers
- Bathtubs and showers
- Faucets and sinks
- Plumbing maintenance
- Water filtration
- Toilet repair
- Water heaters
- Surge protection
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Washing machine repairs
- AC installation
- AC repair
- AC maintenance
- Ductless AC service
- Heater installation
- Heater repair
- Heater maintenance
- Oil burner installation
- Indoor air quality
SIGNS YOU NEED TO CALL A PLUMBER
You rely heavily on your plumbing system every single day. From washing the dishes to taking a shower to cleaning your laundry to brushing your teeth, your plumbing system is arguably the most important system in your home. That means that when something is wrong, you need fast, reliable service. At Universe Home Services, we recommend bringing in our Amityville plumbing experts as soon as you notice that something is wrong with your system. Even the smallest of problems can cause a lot of damage to your system over time and should be taken care of right away.
Some of the most common signs that it is time to call a plumber include:
Luckily, our highly trained and fully qualified plumbers have access to the best tools and technology that help them quickly get to the bottom of any plumbing problem and implement fast, reliable repairs. You can rest easy knowing we always get the job done right the first time around.
MOST COMMON HEATING & COOLING PROBLEMS
Heating and air conditioning systems are responsible for keeping your family comfortable all year long. Because you rely so heavily on these systems day in and day out, they experience their fair share of wear and tear. If these systems don’t get the care and attention they need through routine maintenance, they are bound to experience problems here and there.
Some of the most common heating and air conditioning problems include:
No matter the problem you are experiencing, our Amityville heating and cooling professionals are here to help. Backed by decades of experience, we have repaired every kind of HVAC problem under the sun and guarantee that we will provide the best solution for yours.
WHY CHOOSE UNIVERSE HOME SERVICES?
At Universe Home Services, we don’t limit ourselves to a few specific services, because we are passionate about taking care of your entire home. We understand it can be a pain to have to bring in several different companies to handle your repairs and installations, which is why we are here to do it all for you! When you turn to our team, you can expect nothing but the best possible service, every time. We offer free estimates on new installations, a 1-year guarantee on all service work, a five-year guarantee on all HVAC installations, fast response times, exceptional communication, financing options, and highly trained technicians and plumbers.
Call (516) 473-0202 to schedule plumbing, heating, or cooling service in Amityville.
- Your toilet is frequently clogged
- There are sewage smells coming from your sink or shower drains
- Your water bill is much higher than it should be
- Your water is never quite warm enough
- There are gurgling sounds coming from your sink or shower drains
- Your toilet overflows often
- There is an unexplained extra-green patch of grass on your lawn
- Your faucet is leaking
- Your water pressure is too low
- Your toilet won’t stop running
- AC is blowing hot air
- Heater is blowing cold air
- System is running constantly and still can’t keep the home comfortable
- Monthly energy bills are through the roof
- There is an excessive amount of dust throughout the home
- System is making excessive noise during operation
- The air coming from the vents has a strange odor
- System is cycling on and off frequently
- The temperature in the home never seems to match the temperature set on the thermostat