One Call Services Your Electrical!
Long Island Electrician
Experienced, Reliable Service For More Than 65 Years
When you need licensed electricians in Long Island—from the simple problem to the complex—Universe Home Services is ready to help! Since 1954, we’ve been the region’s trusted electrical experts, serving Nassau County and Suffolk County. Our Long Island electricians are highly trained, extensively experienced, and certified to handle all types of electrical issues in your home. We are committed to honesty, quality, and integrity. With Universe Home Services, one call solves it all!
Need a licensed electrician on Long Island? Call us at (516) 473-0202 or fill out a contact form to request your service today!
Electric Services We Provide
There’s no project too big or too small for our Long Island electricians. With decades of experience in the industry, our Long Island electricians are prepared to handle a wide range of electrical services for homeowners throughout the area.
Our electric services include the following and more:
- Service panel upgrades and repairs
- Fuse box and circuit breaker upgrades
- Whole-home surge protection
- Interior and exterior lighting installation
- Specialty lighting, like hi hats, recessed/track lighting, etc.
- Switch and dimmer installation and repair
- Motion sensor security lighting installation
- Landscape lighting installation
- Wireless lighting controls
- Ceiling fan installation and service
- Wiring and outlet upgrades
- Smoke/carbon monoxide detector installation
- Exhaust fan installation and repair
- Outlet and fixture replacement
- GFI and USB outlet installation
- Bathroom and kitchen electrical renovations
Our team has the training and expertise to safely handle all types of electrical projects. We’ll work directly with you to understand your needs and bring your vision to life. Our licensed electricians in Long Island always offer their honest recommendations and professional advice, and we’re happy to work with your budget so that you can find a cost-effective solution you’ll love.
5 Signs You’re In Need Of A Licensed Electrician
- Electrical shocks from your power outlet: Getting a static shock from dragging your feet across the carpet is one thing, but an electrical shock coming from your outlet shouldn’t happen or be taken lightly.
- Buzzing sounds: Sometimes these noises are completely natural, but other times when coming from electrical appliances or outlets they could be due to loose wires in the electrical box.
- Your lights dim and flicker somewhat regularly: If this is happening to your whole neighborhood, you’re probably fine. But if your neighbors aren’t having this problem and you are, it could be a sign that one of your appliances is taking up too much electricity. Since an overloaded electrical circuit can be unsafe, call your local Long Island electrician.
- One blown fuse after another: An isolated blown fuse here and there isn’t a problem. But when your fuses blow again and again, the entire panel should be looked at by a licensed electrician.
- Hot electrical outlets or a burning plastic odor: If a light switch or electrical socket is hot to the touch, this is a sign that something isn’t right. You might not even have to touch it. If you smell burning plastic coming from any electrical appliances or outlets don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Contact Our Team Today!
If you need new lighting to complete your recently landscaped yard, you’re interested in upgrading your home with recessed lighting and ceiling fans, or it’s time to upgrade your service panel, trust the skilled team at Universe Home Services! Our licensed electricians in Long Island have decades of industry experience and, as a family-owned and operated business, we’re committed to customer satisfaction above all else. We’re happy to answer your questions and address any concerns you may have.
When you need a Long Island electrician in Nassau or Suffolk County, contact Universe Home Services.
have an emergency?
The comfort experts at Universe Home Services are ready to help when your comfort is in question. Please give us a call at (516) 473-0202 any time.